Memorable Air Care is a NADCA certified Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning Company. We are Veteran Owned & Operated. Our reviews about our air duct cleaning service speaks for itself. We truly care about every single customer. You are not just a number in our eyes. Call us today for peace of mind and to assure your family is breathing clean fresh air. 908-884-5246.
Memorable Air Care, LLC is now looking to hire another part time to full time Air Duct Cleaning technician. If the following applies to you, please email us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Technical Capabilities
o Perform duct cleaning at residential locations.
o Able to perform daily maintenance and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical controls.
o Knowledgeable about duct cleaning and can articulate and understand the air duct cleaning process.
o Field service experience.
o Ability to learn on-the-job.
• Customer Service
o Will be responsible for building a lasting relationship with our customers.
o Interact with customers and coworkers on a professional level.
o Responds to customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
o Tracks and keeps Manager informed of client’s changing needs and requests.
o Develops and maintains a high level of credibility with the customer by consistently displaying a high
• Competence – intelligence and expertise
• Character – sincerity and trustworthiness
• Integrity – honesty and reliability
• Candidate must be able to up-sell various products and services.
• Must be dependable and honest, as fiduciary responsibility for customer payments is required.
• Experience with air ducts and/or HVAC a plus, but not a requirement.
• Applicants must be reliable and customer oriented.
• Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
• General field service experience.
• Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
• Ability to work independently.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Two or more years of mechanical experience or trade school equivalent.
• A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record an asset
• Background screening will be done prior to employment.